- Dried nuts dealer, agent, wholesaler, retailer, exporter, alliance business, green food exclusive shop, e-businessman, etc.
- Mega supermarket, department store, convenient store, chain store, etc.
- Hotel, restaurant, business club, private club, bar, coffee shop, holiday resort, etc.
- Mega business group, commercial complex, school, enterprise, etc.
- Foreign trader of dried nuts, purchaser, import and export unit, etc.
- Related state agency & department, association of dried fruit, etc.
Publicity & Visitor Organization
1. Numerous Data Resources, Multi-channels Promotion On-line
The Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group serves 1 million visitors each year, and closely works with over 100 institutes, associations, organizations and consulates. The host will accurately select professional visitors and purchasers, and will cooperate with over 300 international associations, medias and exhibitions, to promote the exhibition information via different channels such as emails, telephones, social software, etc.
2. Organize Activities Off-line and Warmly Welcome Professional Visitors
The organizing committee will hold pre-exhibition news conference, yacht salon, awards & competitions, etc. to publicize the exhibition. What’s more, there will be activities held on site, including summit, forum, award ceremony, matchmaking meeting, opening ceremony, etc. Meanwhile, the host will organize factory trips, and hold activities across the country in cooperation with enterprises, exhibitors and associations.
3. Associations Cooperate with Social Medias to Create New Models for Partnership
Through deep exploration and accurate selection, the host will pick out 600,000 data of dried nuts & fruits related companies for publicity. At the same time, the host will closely cooperate with over 300 medias so as to enhance the effectiveness of attracting business and promoting the exhibition information by way of news release, exchanging banners, placing advertisement, exchanging resources, etc. What’s more, the organizing committee will work with over 100 new medias and 200 traditional medias as well as online medias to report the entire exhibition.